Trend Micro Internet Security is an antivirus and internet security program developed by Trend Micro who are based in Tokyo, Japan.
(Try Trend Micro Internet Security 2010 free for 30 days! Download Now!)
It is one of the fastest growing such products and is a strong product with which to protect your computer.
It is one of the most comprehensive security suites available and offers great protection at an affordable price.
Trend Micro has recently unveiled two new versions of its Internet Security products, Trend Micro Internet Security and Trend Micro Internet Security Pro.
Trend Micro Internet Security 2010 is very user friendly and provides security to your computers without using too much of your computer ‘s resources.
It covers basic threat detection to a behavior-based prevention system and security for Symbian and Windows Mobile devices.
Here are some of the best elements of Trend Micro’s new Internet Security 2010 pro –
- The download size of this program is 20% smaller and the quick scan feature on Windows XP and Vista is 20% faster.
- The program’s booting time is 20% faster and uses 40% less RAM.
- The program is affordable and offers good protection.
- The installation of the software is very easy and doesn’t take much of your time. After the installation is finished it performs a quick scan and updates the definition files.
- Low CPU usage means you can protect your personal information with ease and surf the Internet without slowing down your computer.
- It safeguards multiple computers – you can install this software on up to three PCs per household.
- Trend Micro Internet Security has a behavioral engine which is an exceptional tool for preventing malware.
Safe surfing on the web –
- Trend Micro automatically detects and removes viruses, spyware, and other malicious threats from your computer, emails, instant messages, and downloaded files.
- Automatically prevents suspicious software on USB devices from opening and installing on your computer.
- Finds and blocks untrustworthy links in email and instant messages
- Quick Scan allows you to quickly find and remove most malware when you are running short on time.
- Blocks spam that tries to evade filters by delivering images instead of just text.
Protects your internet connection from leechers –
- It features an important function called Home Network Security Management function which allows you to see and remotely manage other computers in your home network through a graphical home network map and block wireless network trespassers.
- This is a great feature for blocking people who are trying to access the internet through the connection that you are paying for.
Protects your Smart Phones –
Trend Micro Internet Security Pro also protects smart phones against viruses, spam, data theft, service disruptions and other malware attacks.
Protection against web Threats –
With this package you are able to protect your personal information, such as credit card numbers, phone numbers, etc, against data theft.
There is an option called data theft prevention settings – using this you are able to protect your information.
Exciting new look and good user interface –
- The new Trend Micro Internet Security has a very good look and excellent user interface
- The Security Activity Dashboard also lets you view a customizable snapshot of all the security activities on your computers through easy-to-understand charts and graphs.
Protect your children online –
- Trend Micro internet security has enhanced parental controls and helps you to protect your children from inappropriate content when they go online.
- It automatically blocks websites that contain inappropriate content.
- You can choose the times when your children are allowed to go online.
Trend Micro Internet Security protects you and your family against cybercriminals and inappropriate content without slowing down your computer.
Finally, with Trend Micro internet security 2010 you can get Enhanced Protection to Keep Your PC Spyware, Spam & Virus Free.
Enjoy surfing the internet safely and peacefully with Trend Micro Internet Security 2010.