Have you signed up for a multi level marketing opportunity, only to find out that it is nigh on impossible to recruit anyone into your downline?
Do strangers shun you?
Are your friends and family too clever to get sucked into your latest ‘money making scheme’?
If that’s the case then how are you supposed to find someone who is dumb enough to sign up under you?
The answer is simple.
You need the ‘MLM Dummy’, and here’s how to identify them –
PROFILE OF THE MLM DUMMY
- Typically over 30, they either live alone or with their parents still.
- The MLM Dummy earns minimum wage, and always has done.
- They are stupid enough to respond to a flier stuck on a telephone pole or bus shelter.
- They actually believe they can earn $3,000 a month whilst working part-time.
- They believe you when you say that Harvard Business School teaches Network Marketing.
- They also believe you when you tell them that half the products sold in America will be distributed via mlm by the year 2012.
- They have dire financial problems. Those facing unemployment, divorce and foreclosure are normally desperate and not thinking too clearly. Take advantage as some of these people arn’t normally dummies and the window of opportunity will be small.
Have you successfully recruited an MLM Dummy, or do you adopt other tactics to fill your downline?