So, your music is on the iCloud but you want it on your iPad.
How are you going to accomplish this? Read on to find out.
iTunes in the Cloud
- The first thing you will need to do is open up the iTunes application on your iPad.
- Secondly, the iTunes feature in the new iOS 5.0 has a purchased option or tab which can be found at the bottom right section of the screen and you need to select this.
- Once you enter this tab you will see two more tabs which will be at the top of the screen. Fins the one that says ‘Not on this iPad’ (its on the right) and select it. This will open up a list of music that you have purchased with your Apple ID but not installed on your iPad.
- Now you need to select the particular artist / song / album that you wish to download from the iCloud to your iPad.
- Complete the download(s) and your done. Simple!
Any songs that you have downloaded from the iCloud to your iPad will be shown in the iPod application, both in the purchased section and also by searching for them.