Want to know more about security?
If so, here are some of the best or most useful blog posts and articles I’ve read this week –
- Scareware slingers exploit Japan tsunami disaster
- Should antivirus vendors block state malware?
- Email Spam Drops As Social Media Spam Surges
- Anonymous email authors can be traced
- Tests Find Security Programs Fooled By Attack Vector
And if you’ve missed any of my own posts this week then here they are again –
- Why Should I Set Up An SSL VPN To Protect My Data?
- What Is IPv6 And Is It The Cure The Internet Needs For Security?
- After Creating A Good Password What Should You Do Next?
- Get 2 Years Protection For The Price Of 1 With BitDefender
- Why Is The IT Guy At Work Banning P2P?
- The Best Antivirus Programs For 2011 – Bullguard Antivirus
Thanks for visiting and I’m looking forward to writing more for you next week on a variety of topics, including a review of GFI’s MailArchiver For Exchange.