Want to know more about security?
If so, here are some of the best or most useful blog posts and articles I’ve read this week –
- Using a computer against company policy is the same as hacking, says US court
- The Hacker News Magazine – Social Engineering Edition
- Anatomy Of A Good Night Out
- The 16 Most (Potentially) Dangerous Applications on your Network
- WikiLeaks’ Assange Calls Facebook ‘Most Appalling Spying Machine Ever’
And if you’ve missed any of my own posts this week then here they are again –
- Should Wireless Network Security Be Enforced By Law?
- Why Are Social Networks Such As Facebook Now Offering Https Access?
- What Can Your Security Team Learn From The Take Down Of The Playstation Network?
- As Osama Bin Laden Goes Down Malware Goes Up
- If The Creators Of The MySQL Database Can Be Infected With An SQL Injection Then So Can You
- How Are The Bad Guys Exploiting Dating Web Sites?
- Find Your Next Security Employee At A Competition
Thanks for visiting and I’m looking forward to writing more for you next week on a variety of topics.
Read more on my previous posts about Essential Security Reading