Want to know more about security?
If so, here are some of the best or most useful blog posts and articles I’ve read this week –
- Modern Phishing: The Art of Warfare
- Did PlayStation Network hackers plan supercomputer botnet?
- Hackers Go After Points, Credits, and Virtual Currency
- BSides London A Personal Journey
- Bizarre pornography raid underscores Wi-Fi privacy risks
And if you’ve missed any of my own posts this week then here they are again –
- Why You Should Take Your Business Elsewhere If A Product Doesn’t Fix A Reported Security Bug
- Does The Open Source Project That You Are Using Have A Back Door In It?
- Why Click Jacking Is Still A Serious Problem And Why Social Media Sites Are Making It Worse
- How Do Malware Writers Adapt The Ideas Of The Beneficial Open Source Community’s Nature Into Their Software?
- 3 Ways To Keep Your Data Safe From Prying Eyes
Thanks for visiting and I’m looking forward to writing more for you next week on a variety of topics.
Read more on my previous posts about Essential Security Reading