Want to know more about security?
If so, here are some of the best or most useful blog posts and articles I’ve read this week –
Actually, this week I haven’t had a chance to read very much at all. For most of the time my internet connection was so poor that I couldn’t open a web page.
I was also busy going to BSidesLondon which is the first security conference I’ve ever attended and it was thoroughly good fun.
On that note, I’ll give you a little taster of what the security pros do in the company of their peers –
And if you’ve missed any of my own posts this week then here they are again –
- Is It Worth Using A VPN Or Proxy To Be Secure Online?
- How Did The Browser Wars Of The 90s Lead To Better Security Today?
- White Listing Web Sites Or Blacklisting – Which Is The Better Solution?
- Which Web Sites Should I Be Extra Careful On With Regard To How My Data Is Stored?
- Why Hackers Use Everyday Life Attacks And Big Events To Get You
Thanks for visiting and I’m looking forward to writing more for you next week on a variety of topics.
Read more on my previous posts about Essential Security Reading