Want to know more about security?
If so, here are some of the best or most useful blog posts and articles I’ve read this week –
- SSL Issues: From Man-in-the-Middle Attacks to Foreign Hackers
- Facebook rollercoaster scam “now in amazing 3D”
- Limit Flash Exploit Exposure, Uninstall ActiveX Version
- Is Spam a form of Marketing/Advertising?
- DDoS hacker who left his wife for a fictitious online lover jailed for two years
And if you’ve missed any of my own posts this week then here they are again –
- A Review Of The Metasploit Framework And How It Can Help Your Company
- How Safe Are You When You Use Third Party Services To Post To Twitter?
- A Review Of The Truecrypt Software And How It Can Keep Your Secrets Safe
- How Can A VM Help Me Test My Business’ Network Flaws?
- Does Your Company Have To Worry About Vigilante Cyber Groups?
Thanks for visiting and I’m looking forward to writing more for you next week on a variety of topics.
Read more on my previous posts about Essential Security Reading