Want to know more about security?
If so, here are some of the best or most useful blog posts and articles I’ve read this week –
- Virus That Blocks Itself
- Stealing The Internet
- Google Chrome To Protect Users Against Malicious Executables
- This snafu is brought to you by the letter A and the number 533
- The Hard Truth About Mobile Application Security – Separating Hype From Reality
And if you’ve missed any of my own posts this week then here they are again –
- 5 Tips That Will Make Your WordPress Blog More Secure
- Why You Must Question Everything When You Are Downloading A File
- How Can Packet Sniffing Keep My Network Secured?
- What Traps Should I Avoid When Viewing New Web Sites For The First Time?
- Samsung Laptops And The Rootkit Controversy
- Are Open Source Projects With Paid Developers More Secure Than Ones That Use Volunteer Developers?
Thanks for visiting and I’m looking forward to writing more for you next week on a variety of topics.
Read more on my previous posts about Essential Security Reading