Want to know more about security?
If so, here are some of the best or most useful blog posts and articles I’ve read this week –
- Pentest Bookmarks
- Beware of A New XSS on Facebook
- Why Defense in Depth Will Never Be Sufficient
- The Secrets behind Spoofing and Spamming
- What’s the deal with the Lizamoon SQL injection?
And if you’ve missed any of my own posts this week then here they are again –
- How Programmers Can Use A Service Like Github To Secure Their Open Source Projects
- How Can I Use Software To Teach Me How To Find Security Vulnerabilities?
- Understanding The Economics Of Cyber Crime Is Key To Avoiding It
- What Security Precautions Should You Take With Web Services That You Do Not Use Any More?
- Samsung Laptops And The Keylogger That Wasn’t There
- Should You Worry About The Latest Security Concerns When Most Hackers Do Not Know How To Execute The Attack?
Thanks for visiting and I’m looking forward to writing more for you next week on a variety of topics.
Read more on my previous posts about Essential Security Reading