Want to know more about security?
If so, here are some of the best or most useful blog posts and articles I’ve read this week -
- Security Guard installs Botnet on Hospital Network
- How to wipe personal information off your mobile phone
- RSA SecurID – What’s the Risk?
- PTES White-Hat Hackers Initiative
- How Can I Find Out If Someone’s Stealing My Wi-Fi?
And if you’ve missed any of my own posts this week then here they are again -
- Why Are Low Level System Hacks Still The Most Problematic To Deal With?
- Is It Safer To Work On A Virtual Machine Than Your Normal Machine?
- Is The New Internet Explorer 9 Really As Safe As Firefox And Chrome?
- The pwn2own Contest Shows Just How Vulnerable Our Systems Really Are
- With The New Beta Backdoor Trojan For OS X, Is It Time For Mac Users To Start Worrying?
Thanks for visiting and I’m looking forward to writing more for you next week on a variety of topics.
Read more on my previous posts about Essential Security Reading