Want to know more about security?
If so, here are some of the best or most useful blog posts and articles I’ve read this week –
- Infographic – COMPUTER INVADERS
- Fukushima radiation hoax SMS message spreads in Philippines
- DDoS Attacks Up 22 Percent In Second Half Of 2010, Study Says
- PandaLabs Reports – 73,000 New Malware Threats EVERY DAY!
- RSA hacked, SecurID users possibly affected
And if you’ve missed any of my own posts this week then here they are again –
- Why Reading Security White Papers Is Part Of The Job When Securing Your Network
- How Can I Use Cloud Services To Make My Web Site Safer?
- How Can I Make The Firefox Browser Even More Secure With Addons And Plugins?
- How Can I Increase My Computer Security By Simply Renaming A Few Files And Folders?
- OpenVPN Is Great Software But Should You Trust Your Web Hosting Customers With It?
- GFI MailArchiver For Exchange
Thanks for visiting and I’m looking forward to writing more for you next week on a variety of topics.
Read more on my previous posts about Essential Security Reading