Want to know more about security?
If so, here are some of the best or most useful blog posts and articles I’ve read this week –
- Amazon Cloud Might Be a Hacker Magnet
- McAfee sees historic quarter for malware
- Do You Know Who’s Watching You? [infographic]
- What is the best comment in source code you have ever encountered?
- The new F-Secure community
And if you’ve missed any of my posts this week then here they are again –
- The Security Risks Of Illegal Online Video Sites
- Is It Really A Security Problem Or Are You Just Paranoid?
- Why Do You Need To Ensure That A Recently Fired Employee No Longer Exists On Your Network?
- Tupac Shakur Alive In New Zealand – PBS Hacking Hoax
- Securing The Data Inside Of Your Dropbox Folder
- InGlorious Spam
- ESET Smart Security 4 Review
- Save Your Important Documents On At Least 3 Devices
- Is The Government Secretly Using Rootkit Technology?
- When It Comes To Your Computer Don’t Forget Physical Security
- Why Are PDF Security Bugs Becoming A Serious Problem?
Thanks for visiting and I’m looking forward to writing more for you next week on a variety of topics.
Read more on my previous posts about Essential Security Reading