Want to know more about security?
If so, here are some of the best or most useful blog posts and articles I’ve read this week –
- Cybercrooks turn Eve Online into botnet battlefield
- Report: Hackers Can Use Internet Explorer Security Hole To Steal Your Cookies
- How to Remove Mac Defender Malware
- Where Are the Ethics in Hacking?
- Apple support to infected Mac users: “You cannot show the customer how to stop the process”
And if you’ve missed any of my posts this week then here they are again –
- If You Have An eCommerce Web Site Then Your Customers Security Is Your Most Important Priority
- The Best Antivirus Programs For 2011 – AVG Antivirus 2011
- How Secure Is The Software That Apple Creates?
- 3 Computer Security Books That Will Get You Through The Industry
- With So Many Antivirus Programs On The Market How Do You Choose The Right One?
- Does Posting The Code Of Malicious Malware Help The Security Community?
- Why Should You Change The Defaults On All Of Your Software?
- Now Mac’s Get Viruses?
Thanks for visiting and I’m looking forward to writing more for you next week on a variety of topics.
Read more on my previous posts about Essential Security Reading