Want to know more about security?
If so, here are some of the best or most useful blog posts and articles I’ve read this week –
- Apple to Tech Support Staff: Don’t Discuss Mac Malware
- Fake security software catches out Apple owners
- Is The Cynic Signal Broken? (check out the video at the end)
- Adobe Flash update puts users in charge of privacy
- Facebook, spammers are in ‘arms race’
- 10 Reasons to Protect Your Home Wireless Network
And if you’ve missed any of my posts this week then here they are again –
- How Can The New Backtrack 5 Operating System Help Me Secure My IT Systems?
- Which Operating System Is The Best For Network Security?
- Which Is Safer When You Are Working Remotely, The WiFi At The Restaurant Or On Your Phone?
- Why Do Spammers Love The .info Domain?
- How Are Google Images Being Used To Spread Malware?
- Why Do Popular Web Sites Trust Advertisers With Your Data?
- Why Is It A Good Idea To Check To See If The Mobile App You Just Bought Is The Original?
- Should You Change Your Facebook Password?
- Is The IPhone More Secure Than An Android Based Phone?
- What Should You Know Before Getting Into The Computer Security Field?
- Should Your Company Use A Honey Pot As Part Of Its Security Audit?
Thanks for visiting and I’m looking forward to writing more for you next week on a variety of topics.
Read more on my previous posts about Essential Security Reading