Regular readers will know that I am not a fan of network/multi level marketing.
So, by way of a change, here’s a list of reasons why some people do actually think that multi level marketing is a great business to be in –
- Start-up costs are low when compared with other businesses
- Apparently, products from MLM companies are typically of a high quality
- You can work the hours you want, allowing you time freedom or the ability to work other jobs
- You can work from the comfort of your own home
- You can deduct your business expenses when calculating your income tax
- You answer to no-one – you are your own boss
- Your income level may allow you to retire early or even quit your regular job
- Income earned will be residual, allowing you to make money for years to come
- Your social and business network will increase as you meet many like-minded people.
Check back tomorrow for the conflicting report, giving the same number of reason why I think MLM is NOT the right business to be in..