Everybody perceives the world around them in different ways and that, I believe, is a good thing because life would be boring if we were all the same.
Multi level marketing is much the same – one person’s scam is another’s profitable career.
Here are 7 ways of viewing multi level marketing –
- MLM is a get rich quick scheme
- Network marketing offers long-term investment potential
- Multi level marketing is nothing more than a pyramid scam
- MLM offers a great opportunity to earn from home
- Multi level marketing offers people an easy way to get out of debt
- It’s an opportunity to make money online
- MLM offers long-term residual incomes
In a recent, and on-going, poll here 62% of voters said MLM was a pyramid scam, versus 38% who thought it was the road to financial freedom.
Which of the above do you agree with?