Personally I don’t believe in psychics at all – I think its a whole load of mumbo jumbo designed to part the gullible from their money.
Contrarily, I know several people who swear by them and believe everything they say.
Therefore, I’ve come up with a list of 10 9 ways to spot an outright scamming psychic as opposed to one that may be ‘genuine’ –
1. If your psychic spends a lot of time detailing things that cannot ever be proven then take note and beware.
2. If your psychic makes comments about you, your personality or potential future than don’t make any sense to you then apply a touch of logic and question why,
3. If your psychic describes your future in a vague way, without any specific details, then your reading is going to have been next to worthless.
4. If your psychic says things about the past or the present that are wrong why should you believe what they say about your future?
5. If your local psychic charges Sylvia Browne fees whilst not having the same level of fame then walk away – readings tend to cost $100 or far less.
6. If you get a reading via a premium rate phone line and the psychic keeps you hanging on for as long as possible then you’ve been scammed.
7. If you are told that you will die or be cursed if you don’t pay for more readings then, once again, you have witnessed a psychic scam.
8. If you have been told not to make any decisions without consulting your psychic first then that is likely a scam too.
9. If you are in the middle of a conversation with a medium and they ‘lose’ the person you are talking to but can get back in touch for a fee then think about what they are doing!
Now the sharp-eyed amongst you will have realised thats only 9 ways to spot a psychic scammer.
Can any of you offer up a 10th way???